Senior Lead Engineer- QualityApply Now
Location:Nethra Tech Park, Old No 181, New plot No 40, EPIP Industrial Area Sy No 28, Kundalahalli Village, Krishnarajapuram, Bengaluru, India
We are looking for an Aerostructures product quality and manufacturing professional who will help us develop and build a solid product quality and manufacturing engineering team for our Aerostructures business in India. The team will support various Aerostructures plants and suppliers across the globe.
- Lead, train and develop a product quality engineering team that will work on APQP, PPAP, FAIs, NC Programing and audits
- Should be well versed with relevant tools such as Net Inspect, Discus, etc.
- Accountable for quality of work done by the team
- Strong analytical, problem solving, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Interface with customers for audits, inspections, and performance metrics.
- Perform investigations and actions to resolve field problems and track customer complaints and problems.
- Participate and lead team activities in continuous improvement, problem solving, Lean, Six Sigma projects, etc.
- Influence product design for manufacturability, process specifications, input to equipment/tool design and selection; participate in Lean manufacturing planning and training.
- Deep understanding of Quality analysis (RRCA, Fish bone, 5 Why etc..) and must have demonstrated effective implementation
- Collaborating with key cross functional stakeholders to achieve company objectives and deliverables
- Shall have basic knowledge of special processes, NADCAP requirements and regulatory requirements
- Bachelors or master’s in mechanical/aerospace engineering
- 8-10 years of relevant experience in Aerospace Manufacturing and Quality engineering activities
- Relevant certifications such as AS 9100D IQA Auditor, AS 9102 FAI signatory and PPAP signatory
- Hands on experience in process planning Inspection plans, PFMEA, Control Plan and Gauge R & R
- Experience in composite manufacturing and quality roles
- CMM/CNC programming experience
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
Collins Aerospace’s Aerostructures business is a world leader in the design, manufacture, integration and support of nacelles -- the aerodynamic structures which house aircraft engines. Our nacelle technologies improve fuel efficiency, reduce engine noise and supply critical stopping power when an airplane lands. Today, our innovative nacelle systems are featured on many of the world’s newest and most game-changing commercial, regional and business jet platforms. And we’re not stopping there: we’re working hard to create the next generation of nacelles that are greener, quieter and more efficient. In addition, our Engineered Polymer Products division is a leading developer and manufacturer of advanced, high-performance composite and elastomeric structures and products for marine applications. Whether in the air or underwater, we’re pushing the limits of innovation. Want to join us on this important journey?
Collins Aerospace Diversity & Inclusion Statement:
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
- Transportation facility.
- Meal coupons
- Group Term Life Insurance.
- Group Health Insurance.
- Group Personal Accident Insurance.
- Entitled for 22 days of vacation and 7 days of contingency leave annually.
- Employee scholar program
- Work life balance
- Car lease program
- National Pension Scheme
- Fuel & Maintenance /Driver wages
- Meal vouchers
- And more!
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all India positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Your Saved Jobs
- You have not saved any jobs
Recently Viewed Jobs
- You have not viewed any jobs.