Eng, Software EngrgApply Now
Location:Embassy Tech Village, 4th Floor Building 2B, Marathahalli, Devarabeesanahalli Village, Varthur Hobli, Bangalore, India
QA Engineer-Job Description
Primary Skill-Automation Testing
Integration Testing, Regression Testing
UFT / Selenium / Test Complete
Experience Level-4+ Years
Knowledge and Technical Skills Required:
- Hands on expertise in Selenium and/or C# / Java development.
- Experience in developing Selenium automation framework from scratch.
- Hands on experience with MySQL, Jenkins, Maven, Bitbucket.
- Experience in test automation for Agile Continuous Integration/Development.
- Experience with at least one RDBMS.
- REST/SOAP Cloud Experience.
- Ability to work both independently and in a collaborative environment.
- Experience in creation of automation testing strategy and automation design documents.
- Basic knowledge in mainframe related testing.
- Experience with HP QC or ALM.
Develop, maintain and execute automated test scripts using Selenium.
- Enhance existing automation framework developed in Selenium.
- Integrate Selenium scripts with Jenkins CloudBees.
- Maintain traceability of functional requirements/Test Cases to automation test scripts.
- Develop automation test strategy and approach.
- Manage automation activities and provide status to stakeholders on accessing overall progress and completion.
- Maintain well organized records of test results and generate historical analysis of test results.
- Support overall QA activities such as development of Test Approach, Test Cases, and manual test execution as needed.
- Works closely with application development and other technical teams to,
- Understand how changes in the software product affect maintenance of test scripts.
- Works with technical resources to discuss and troubleshoot issues.
- Works with business resources to understand purpose and concept for software features.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Your Saved Jobs
- You have not saved any jobs
Recently Viewed Jobs
- You have not viewed any jobs.