CANS APAC Implementation & Support EngineerApply Now
Location:No. 238 Beisihuan Zhong Road, Beijing, China
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
Our Avionics team advances aviation electronics and information management solutions for commercial and military customers across the world. That means we’re helping passengers reach their destination safely. We’re connecting aircraft operators, airports, rail and critical infrastructure with intelligent data service solutions that keep passengers, flight crews and militaries connected and informed. And we’re providing industry-leading fire protection and safety systems that our customers can count on when it matters most. Are you ready to learn from the most knowledgeable experts in the industry, develop the technologies of tomorrow and reach new heights in your career? Join our Avionics team today.
Within the IMS Commercial Aviation and Networks Solutions (CANS) Business Unit we connect aviation community stakeholders and airlines with intelligent data service solutions to enable the connected aviation ecosystem. We are seeking a single contributor with the business title CANS APAC Implementation & Support Engineerto be based out of China (Beijing).
The Product Delivery and Support team is looking for an experienced professional in technical deployments and customer service with an engineering / applications background. In this role, you will apply your technical experience and customer focus to deploy CANS products and services, resolve a broad scope of technical issues ranging in complexity while providing a world class service experience.
Reporting to the Head of CANS APAC Product Delivery and Support, this headcount is responsible for implementation and operational support of products /services within the CANS portfolio. These services include:
- Border Management Solutions
- Aviation Business Solutions
- Global Connect
As the business grows and expands, there may be additional services added to the regional portfolio. The role will collaborate closely with the Project Delivery Team, the CANS Program Management Team in APAC, global engineering teams and vendors to deliver outstanding customer service in post-sales activities.
A key measure of success for this role will be to be able to liaise with cross-functional teams within and outside the company to efficiently and successfully deploy solutions on time, provide excellent customer support to achieve high customer satisfaction.
- Deployment of CANS products and services across APAC – collaborating with product managers, internal engineering teams, shared services teams, and partners / subcontractors etc.
- Managing multiple customer facing implementation projects/tasks simultaneously
- Operations support of CANS products and services across APAC – working closely with customers, our Global Service Desk, internal technical teams, product managers to ensure quality support, and service levels
- Customer satisfaction – working closely with customers conducting regular service reviews, providing information about our products / services
- Incident Management – interface with customers and internal teams, providing support to the Global Service Desk in information gathering, root cause analysis and preparing reports for customers
- Reporting Key metrics and reports to the Technical Implementation Manager
- Performing any other duties related to overall customer service
- Providing support in the development of materials for customers to address enquiries and ensure smooth customer service
- Maintaining knowledge of Collins organization and products to provide the appropriate information and support to customers
- 5+ years technical experience
- 5+ Years of experience with airline operations processes / aerospace industry experience
- Proficiency in English and Chinese language (written and spoken) due to market coverage e.g. China / Taiwan / HKG
- Experience with messaging systems / protocols / messaging formats
- Degree in Engineering or Programming / coding knowledge / experience
- Proficient in MS Visio, MS Excel, MS Word, PowerPoint
- Excellent time management and independent decision-making skills
- Effective verbal and written technical communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and customer support skills
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- CCNA/ITIL Certification
- Experience in the aviation industry, Datalink or ARINC ground networks including Border Management.
- Proficiency in tools such as Nexus/ ServiceNow, Smartsheets
Collins Aerospace Diversity & Inclusion Statement:
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Your Saved Jobs
- You have not saved any jobs
Recently Viewed Jobs
- You have not viewed any jobs.