Logistics Support SpecialistApply Now
Country:United States of America
Location:HCA17: ISR Systems - Beale 5801 C Street, Beale AFB, CA, 95903 USA
Do you want to be a part of something bigger? A team whose impact stretches across the world, and even beyond? At Collins Aerospace, our Mission Systems team helps civilian, military and government customers complete their most complex missions — whatever and wherever they may be. Our customers depend on us for intelligent and secure communications, missionized systems for specialized aircraft and spacecraft and collaborative space solutions. By joining our team, you’ll have your own critical part to play in ensuring our customer succeeds today while anticipating their needs for tomorrow. Are you up for the challenge? Join our mission today.
We at ISR & Space Systems are world leaders in high altitude electro-optical sensors, employed by the U.S. and foreign military in time critical intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance operations. Our passion for supporting the Warfighters and their mission demands excellence in everything we do, from the talent we recruit to the highly engineered systems we deliver. We value people, integrity, ideas and performance. This position offers an opportunity to support UTAS and the Air Force by maintaining mission readiness to the Optical Bar Camera system and by managing the supply chain to ensure program success.
This position is located at Beale AFB, just north of the greater Sacramento area. This is a repair and overhaul facility, supporting a reconnaissance camera system for our customer. In addition to Logistics Support, this position may include, procurement, admin, government property control, and other assorted duties that arise. The ideal candidate will have the flexibility and drive to ensure execution of the tasks.
PROVIDE LOGISTICS SUPPORT TO THE TO THE DEPOT LEVEL REPAIR FACILITY AT BEALE AFB, CA.
- Issuing parts, tracking usage and re-order points, and annual inventory.
- Tracking location of equipment and annual inventory of government property.
- Production Control: Kiting work order and purchase directive materials and work instructions for Production Team. Tracking progress, due dates and costs.
- Enter Purchase Requisitions into SAP
- Pack, prepare documents, receive AND distribute materials.
- Order office supplies as needed.
- 0-2 years’ experience
- MS Office proficiency (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- DESIRED Experience with Air Force logistics
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree OR
- In absence of a degree, 6 years of relevant experience is required
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Must have or be capable of obtaining a US Department of Defense (DoD) security clearance. Candidate selected will be subject to a government security investigation/reinstatement and must meet eligibility requirements
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
- PRIOR LOGISTICS BACKGROUND
- MILITARY AND/OR Air Force logistics BACKGROUND
- SAP EXPERIENCE
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Your Saved Jobs
- You have not saved any jobs
Recently Viewed Jobs
- You have not viewed any jobs.