Specialist I - LogisticsApply Now
B/E Aerospace, a wholly owned subsidiary of Rockwell Collins Inc., is a leading manufacturer of aircraft interior products and solutions.
B/E Aerospace is the world’s leading manufacturer of aircraft cabin interior products. B/E Aerospace designs, develops, and manufactures a broad range of products for both commercial aircraft and business jets. For more information, visit the B/E Aerospace website at www.beaerospace.com
Our Philippines facility, being the first B/E manufacturing site in Asia, is engaged in manufacturing and assembly of Lavatory, Galley and Galley Insert products for the commercial aircraft segment.
As a leader in the aerospace industry, we are growing rapidly and have a number of exciting positions available right now, including a Specialist I - Logistics in our SHARED business located in FPIP, Tanauan Batangas, Philippines.
The Specialist I - Logistics has the following duties:
- Responsible for running work orders and distribution to shop floor.
- Assists with incorporating changes to existing work orders through the ECO process (after CCB).
- Assists Planners with month-end closing of work order packages.
- Prepares purchase orders to obtain materials, tools and equipment.
- Locates and expedites materials and parts required for completion of assemblies.
- Close contact with vendors to expedite deliveries.
- Performs other related duties as required.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- At least 2 years technical or vocational course Graduate
- At least 2nd year college Engineering or any 4-year course
1-3 years of related experience in an assembly/manufacturing environment.
With advanced knowledge in ERP system
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or associates.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Interested candidates may send their application to PH_HRRecruitment@beaerospace.com
Note to candidates regarding interview scams: We'd like to make it clear that UTC Aerospace Systems never asks candidates for money. If you've been approached with a job offer that you suspect may be fraudulent, we strongly recommend you do not respond, send money or personal information. Please report any suspicious activity to Talent Acquisition.
Your Saved Jobs
- You have not saved any jobs
Recently Viewed Jobs
- You have not viewed any jobs.