New Grad, Software EngineeringApply Now
Country:United States of America
Location:HMD31: Annapolis, MD 2551 Riva Road , Annapolis, MD, 21401-7435 USA
This position is for an entry level Software Engineering professional. The ideal candidate will perform all phases of system engineering and system support for AIM CIS Platform environment. It includes requirement analysis, system configuration, development, code/unit test, system integration, and field and test installation.
- Work with the software team to extend existing components to implement client requirements.
- Conduct engineering processes and standard work, including verification and qualification procedures.
- Develop, document, test and debug control and diagnostic systems
- Participate in Requirement analysis and Design/Code reviews.
- Assist with functional testing and documentation.
- Assist with documentation for procedures, training and enhancements.
- Learn hardware and software standards and ensure work product adheres to these standards and business objectives of the organization are met.
- Implement new elements or changes in scope of project software.
- Participate in code reviews and knowledge transfer.
- Meet schedule deadlines and remain within budget.
- Follow and enforce engineering guidelines set in system development methodology.
- Ability to interact with customers and correctly interpret their needs and requirements.
- Establishes and maintains effective professional relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Works with diligence and a sense of urgency.
- Bachelor’s degree OR
- In absence of a degree, 6 years of relevant experience is required
- Solid knowledge and hands-on experience with C, C++.
- Knowledge with MS SQL, Oracle or PostgreSQL database and VMware.
- Experience with Requirements Analysis, Development, Debugging, Test, Implementation, and integration.
- Experience with documentation.
- Able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Self Starter who can work independently or within a team.
- Software Systems Integration.
- Enjoy problem solving and committed to delivering high-quality software.
- Interface with external data sources.
- Experience with multi-threaded programming and practices.
- Positive attitude and eager to learn and improve.
- Knowledge of Java and Erlang.
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
Our Avionics team advances aviation electronics and information management solutions for commercial and military customers across the world. That means we’re helping passengers reach their destination safely. We’re connecting aircraft operators, airports, rail and critical infrastructure with intelligent data service solutions that keep passengers, flight crews and militaries connected and informed. And we’re providing industry-leading fire protection and safety systems that our customers can count on when it matters most. Are you ready to learn from the most knowledgeable experts in the industry, develop the technologies of tomorrow and reach new heights in your career? Join our Avionics team today.
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
- Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution, including a Lifetime Income Strategy option
- Tuition reimbursement
- Life insurance and disability coverage
- Optional coverages you can buy: Pet Insurance, Home and Auto, additional life insurance, accident insurance, critical illness insurance, group legal
- Ovia Health, fertility and family planning
- Employee Assistance Plan, including up to 5 free counseling sessions
- Redbrick - Incentives for a Healthy You
- Autism Benefit
- Doctor on Demand, virtual doctor visits
- Adoption Assistance
- Best Doctors, second opinion program
- And more!
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
- Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire in the U.S.)
- Drug Screen only performed on re-hires who have been gone for more than 1 year
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Your Saved Jobs
- You have not saved any jobs
Recently Viewed Jobs
- You have not viewed any jobs.