IDS Business Development & Partnerships LeaderApply Now
Country:United States of America
Location:HMD31: Annapolis, MD 2551 Riva Road , Annapolis, MD, 21401-7435 USA
The IDS Business Development & Partnerships leader partners effectively with Value Stream Leaders, Marketing, Sales and Technology groups to evaluate, analyze and formulate strategies to lead business growth. The role supervises the identification of strategic issues and planning of business proposals, leading of financial modeling initiatives, monitoring the synthesis of market data and making relevant recommendations.
- Responsible for establishing strategic business development initiatives that drive growth through prouct expansion and alliances
- Supports the oversight of a business development project team which evaluates, analyzes, and formulates strategies to lead business growth.
- Guides the financial modeling for representing and predicting the outcomes of various business strategies to drive the implementation of strategies and initiatives.
- Synthesizes current business intelligence or trend data, makes recommendations for actions, and provides market insights
- Directs the planning and preparation of business proposals, and makes recommendations to senior management to drive strategic decision making
- Prepares proposals and negotiates terms of non-M&A alliances
- Monitors the external environment for financial, product and/or technological growth opportunities
- Manages network of relationships with key current and potential customers and partners to achieve shared goals
- Works with Value Stream Leaders, Marketing, Sales and Technology groups to implement business development strategy into specific initiatives and to drive market segmentation analyses
- Consults with legal and OGC resources to ensure compliance with all product and business initiatives
- Experience working in relevant field preferred (aviation, airlines, supporting technology/service providers, etc.).
- Experience working for an airline dispatch and onboard applications is strongly preferred.
- Prior experience in a digital solutions sales or business development role
- Demonstrates business acumen (go to market; accounting and financial principles; organizational discipline; process orientation; risks and opportunities management; etc.).
- Experience in relevant technologies: applications, public cloud, software as a service, IP aircraft connectivity and protocols (ACARS, SATCOM, cellular), EFBs, aircraft interface devices, etc.
- Ability to think critically and creatively.
- History of collaboration and communication.
- Travel up to 20%. May vary.
- Understanding of the commercial aviation industry, airlines, and connected aircraft.
- Shows understanding of airline operations (Flight Ops, Tech Ops, IT) and the problems solved and created by connected aircraft.
- Bachelor’s degree and 10 years of relevant experience OR an Advanced degree and 7 years of relevant experience OR In absence of a degree, 14 years of relevant experience is required.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship now or in the future. Collins Aerospace will not offer sponsorship for this position.
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
Our Avionics team advances aviation electronics and information management solutions for commercial and military customers across the world. That means we’re helping passengers reach their destination safely. We’re connecting aircraft operators, airports, rail and critical infrastructure with intelligent data service solutions that keep passengers, flight crews and militaries connected and informed. And we’re providing industry-leading fire protection and safety systems that our customers can count on when it matters most. Are you ready to learn from the most knowledgeable experts in the industry, develop the technologies of tomorrow and reach new heights in your career? Join our Avionics team today.
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution, including a Lifetime Income Strategy option
Life insurance and disability coverage
Optional coverages you can buy: Pet Insurance, Home and Auto, additional life insurance, accident insurance, critical illness insurance, group legal
Ovia Health, fertility and family planning
Employee Assistance Plan, including up to 5 free counseling sessions
Redbrick - Incentives for a Healthy You
Doctor on Demand, virtual doctor visits
Best Doctors, second opinion program
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire in the U.S.)
Drug Screen only performed on re-hires who have been gone for more than 1 year
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Your Saved Jobs
- You have not saved any jobs
Recently Viewed Jobs
- You have not viewed any jobs.