GET/ PGET Engineer TraineeApply Now
This position is for the Electronics & Motor Control Center (EMCC) at Global Engineering Centre, UTC Aerospace Systems.
• Executes Value Engineering, New Product Introduction and Production support projects.
• Software Validation as per requirements provided.
• Conducts Unit tests/ Functional & System Test on the development environment or target systems.
• Participates in Software design reviews and Code walk through.
o Debugging and troubleshooting.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Electronics Engineering (B.E/B.Tech / M.E/M.Tech,.) degree in Electronics with > 70% marks
• Good programming skills in Embedded C, Ada, C++ and any Assembly language.
* Good RTOS fundamentals.
* Good understanding and usage of Serial communication protocols RS-232/422, SPI,
* Understanding of software development tools/ configuration management tools will be a plus
Electronics Engineering (B.E/ M.E)
Note to candidates regarding interview scams: We'd like to make it clear that UTC Aerospace Systems never asks candidates for money. If you've been approached with a job offer that you suspect may be fraudulent, we strongly recommend you do not respond, send money or personal information. Please report any suspicious activity to Talent Acquisition.
Your Saved Jobs
- You have not saved any jobs
Recently Viewed Jobs
- You have not viewed any jobs.